Workshop Rencana Jangka Panjang PT Rekayasa Industri tahun 2009 – 2013
It was an honour and blessing for PT Rekayasa Industri to be have The State Minister of State Owned Enterprises of Republic of Indonesia DR. Sofyan A. Djalil, SH, MA, attending to the Long Term Plan Workshop. This event took place at Sultan Hotel on April 3rd, 2008, at the company workshop with the main theme of ”PT Rekayasa Industri’s Long Term Strategy to Create a Solutions and Industry Requirement 2009 – 2013
”. Minister Djalil kindly opened the workshop and followed by a presentation from a keynote speakers, as follows :
- Bpk. Ir. Muchayat - Deputy State Minister of SOE, Other Services Business ,
- Bpk. Dr. Ir. Agus Pakpahan - Deputy State Minister of SOE, Agro , Forestry, Pulp and Paper, Printing Industry Business
- Bpk. Prof. Dr. Dorodjatun Kuntjoro-jakti – Economic Expert
- Bpk. Ir. Suyartono M.Sc - Director of Oil and Gas Technical and Environmental , Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Bpk. Ir. Tri Siwindono – President Director of PT Pertamina EP
- Bpk. Ir. Michael Baskoro – Director of PT PGN Tbk
- Ibu Dr.-Ing. Evita H. Legowo - Vice Chairman of National Team for Bio Fuel Development
- Bpk. Tubagus Haryono – Chairman of Oil and Gas Downstream Regulatory Board
- Bpk. D. Aditya Sumanagara – President Director of PT Antam Tbk
- Bpk. Ir. Bambang Praptomo – Director of Technology and Planning , PT PLN
This workshop was conducted in 2 days, attended by Boad of Commisioners, Board of Directors, Share Holders from PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja and PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur. The main audience was Middle Management and operators of PT Rekayasa Industri.
The Objectives of this workshop was to discuss strategic issues about :
- The Company’s Business Development to transform from EPC Services Company to Business Investment Company.
- The Company’s Business Plan to focus on New and Renewable Energy Projects.
- The Company’s preparation towards IPO.
The process of Long Term Plan formulation is consisting of these following steps :
- Environmental Scanning
Untuk tahap Analisa Strategis, perusahaan bekerja sama dengan konsultan JCG (Jakarta Consulting Group). Tujuannya adalah mendapatkan atau memilih jenis-jenis bisnis yang paling menguntungkan bagi kelangsungan usaha perusahaan. Langkah langkah yang dilakukan dalam tahap ini adalah :
- Conducting preliminary micro and micro identification through a workshops and indicate the key/critical success factor for EPC Industry as well as planning to go for new investment company format.
- Identifications of Threats and Opportunities
- Conducting a market analysis and other key factors to understand the form of policy /regulations, trend, market size and the growth of EPC and Energy Investment industry in 5 years time ahead
- Measuring the Strengths and Weaknesses of the company
- Decide on which business units to keep as the core business
- Perform SWOT analysis to each of the business unit and produce outcomes to form foundations for the next step.
- Strategy Formulation (Organizational Diagnosis) :
The objective of this step is to structure the right strategy to be implemented by the company. The Strategy will consists of all the target parameters for each of the business units, such as Sales, Revenue, Profit Margin and so on. New standard of policies will also be included in the process.
Strategy Implementation and Evaluation Plan (Revisioning) :
Based on the findings of the analysis, a new Vision and Vision of the company will be announced to reach the grand objective of the company
We all hope that all this efforts will bring REKAYASA to offer solutions to the current national crisis and benefit the employees, the Industry and the Global Society.